Sunday, September 27, 2015

Hey, Where Did Those Donald Trump Memes Go?

If you had been visiting this blog recently, you would have seen two Donald Trump memes that I created; both of them a bit over-the-top and fairly provocative. Well, guess what? they're gone. I have decided to use my blog for positive posts from now on. There are so many angry political pundits out there already, the world doesn't need another mean-spirited, opinionated rabble rouser for the left, the right or the middle. I have decided that from now on, I'm using social media to be, well… SOCIAL. And I'm going to be just plain sociable, at least for the most part. I am getting ready to launch a new website soon, and I don't want politics to seep into my business. So with that,  I leave you with this little peak into the future - Stay tuned for an announcement about my new site for dog and music lovers. You're gonna like this a LOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment